Sunday, June 15, 2008

U2 LiveCast: U2 - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock Chicago, IL 03/21/85

It's been a long time since I've posted a U2 concert track, so here's the NEXT in a whole series of live tracks to come, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock from Chicago Il. on March 21st 1985.

ADDITION COMMENTS NOT IN PODCAST:
This track is the beginning of the show and you can hear Adam playing the bass before the actual song begins. That bass track before 11 O'Clock begins sounds VERY cool, I highly encourage everyone to give it a listen.

PODCAST DOWNLOAD: 11 O'Clock Tick Tock 02/21/1985

Don't forget to visit my other project, CLIMAX RADIO SHOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it
and checking back regularly!

my blog post rat rods